A bright and warm touch
A beautiful spray of flowers is very personal and adds a visual warmth to the coffin and service. Whether you are keeping flowers to just friends and family, and requesting charitable donations instead from everybody else, or hoping they form a part of your service, flowers can add a bright and welcoming touch and reflect the love felt by those attending. Flowers can be taken to the wake, taken home by the family or you can arrange for them to be donated to local nursing or care homes.
Things you may like to consider…
- Did your loved one have a favourite flower or colour, or something they disliked and should be avoided?
- Is there a general colour scheme that you’d like?
- Would you like to include seasonal flowers?
- Do you have a theme or design that reflects the personality of your loved one?
- Where would you like the flowers to be taken after the service?
- Would you like a ‘tree tribute’ or shrub as a lasting memory, and if so, is there one that flowers around a specific anniversary or birthday?
We can assist you in every step of the funeral and cremation arrangements so please ask us about any queries you may have.
Funeral prices vary depending on the type of ceremony you would like for your loved one. There are many options to choose from to make it unique and special.
It is now really easy to plan ahead, making a huge difference by easing the burden on your family when the time comes, so they can focus on the arrangements.
Humphris Funerals can assist you in every step of the funeral so please don’t hesitate to ask us about any aspects or queries you may have.